So, It was a friend of mine’s birthday, and I was already running late to get her gift to her.
So I decided, I’d make it worth her time.
I knew she was a really big Harry Potter Fan, and as a Singer/Songwriter/Artist in general type of person she is, I had the perfect Idea.
I made her a wand that she could use in the Muggle World.
It’s a Purple Disposable BIC brand fountain tip pen, painstakingly extended and layered for a nice wood texture and look.
I always like the idea of being a wandmaker withing the HP universe, so this made me really happy to do. Plus you guys are getting to see her gift first.
- marcogiannino likes this
- shanawonka likes this
- oroontheheels likes this
- swagger-mcjaeger reblogged this from katodown
- swagger-mcjaeger likes this
- beautiful-sea-lesbian likes this
- swagginsbilbobaggins reblogged this from katodown
- faygolette likes this
- pin-upgoblin likes this
- agentnavi likes this
- strooburri reblogged this from katodown
- strooburri likes this
- ask-an-oni likes this
- dom-howards-ass likes this
- chengmish likes this
- thedeadmandave likes this
- watsonisahedgehog likes this
- watsonisahedgehog reblogged this from katodown
- jeremythurswell likes this
- sarahwho96 likes this
- justafilipinodude likes this
- elaras likes this
- mae-xxvi reblogged this from katodown
- wonderlandisforever likes this
- pockyseeker likes this
- katodown reblogged this from thedeadmandave and added:
- katodown likes this
- thedeadmandave posted this